Donald C. Henderson Papers - This collection of papers of librarian Donald C. Henderson includes correspondence, articles, newspapers, diplomas, publications, artifacts, catalogs, photographs, and articles.
Brent Wilson Papers - Brent Wilson joined Penn State's faculty in 1974 as a professor of art education as well as head of the art education program in the School of Visual Arts (1983-1985; 1989-1999). The collection reflects Wilson's participation in implementing National art education policies and document his service as an administrator and art education faculty researcher on children in art education.
Eighth Air Force Archive - The Eighth Air Force archive documents both the fighter and bomber groups that served in Europe and Africa during World War II and the Eighth Air Force veterans organizations nationwide. It contains books, photographs, audio-visual materials, oversize graphic materials, artifacts, memorabilia, microfilm, and organizational records donated by veterans and their families.
Hudson Coal Company Records - The Hudson Coal Company was a subsidiary of the Delaware and Hudson Company, which changed its name in 1899 from Delaware and Hudson Canal Company. The collection consists of microfilms of office files generated by the Hudson Coal Company of Pennsylvania for anthracite coal mines located in Lackawana and Luzerne counties, and microfilms of payroll records for mines located in Luzerne County. There are also several photographs.
James T. Stuart Family Papers - The collection documents multiple generations of the Stuart family, with a strong focus on the life of Civil War veteran James T. Stuart. The family resided in central and western Pennsylvania, and the collection consists of correspondence, photographs, family records, and other related materials.
Dickinson School of Law Student Records - The Dickinson School of Law, founded in 1834 in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, is the sixth oldest law school in the United States, and the oldest in Pennsylvania. The school operated independently until 2000, when it merged with the Pennsylvania State University, and since 2005 the school has operated in dual locations, in Carlisle and University Park.
And more to come in 2014!